Library Learning Opportunity Fund
The goal of the Library Learning Opportunity Fund is to provide a broad range of CUL staff members with access to training and staff development events that align employee skills and knowledge with the CUL goals. In addition to formal training programs and workshops, LLO funds may be requested for informal, grass roots learning projects. Staff members are encouraged to think creatively about learning and sharing knowledge!
Allocations will be made in a context of striving to achieve an equitable distribution of the limited available resources. Projects may be funded fully or in part, depending on the amount requested, the availability of alternative or supplemental funding, the valued-added potential for CUL, and available LLO funds.
A successful funding request will:
- identify a discrete learning objective and opportunity
- indicate how this undertaking will enhance the learner’s effectiveness
- describe how the new knowledge will be shared with other CUL staff
- articulate how the learning supports CUL goals
- include a pre-travel workshop form if you are an endowed employee
For more information contact Linda Bryan, 255-8587 or firstname.lastname@example.org.