CUL Mission and Objectives
Improve and enhance the quality of learning by supporting the curriculum needs for faculty and students who participate in distributed learning.
- Facilitate the development of system-wide services and programs in support of faculty and students involved in distributed learning.
- Serve as liaison between the Library and other Cornell distributed learning stakeholders, and seek out internal and external collaborations.
- Offer digital content development and management services in support of distributed learning.
- Digital Consulting and Production Services
- Alumni and Friends Access
- Cornell Copyright Web Page
- Faculty Grants for Digital Library Collections
- CUL Distributed Learning Services Home Page for Faculty
- Learning and Teaching with Technology Expo
- The Role of Cornell University Library in Distributed Learning (.pdf)
- Digital Asset Management: An Introduction to Key Issues
- Linking Course Websites to Library Collections and Services (.pdf)
- Complementarity in Distributed Learning: The Roles of Cornell Information Technologies and the Cornell University (.pdf)
- CUL Committee on Distributed Learning, An Interim Report (2000)
- Alumni and Friends Access Project Information
- Copyright Services: Needs Assessment Study (.pdf)
- Copyright Service Model
- Distributed Learning Tutorial