Digital Mathematics Library
NSF Award Number: DUE-0206640
Participant statements: July 20-30, 2002, Washington, DC
- Hans J. Becker and Heike Neuroth, "Issues and Suggestions"
- Pierre Bérard, "Some thoughts on copyright questions in the framework of the Digital Mathematics Library"
- Jonathan Borwein, "The Digital Mathematics Library Initiative: International Organization and Funding Issues"
- Timothy W. Cole, Thoughts About Publishing Mathematics on the Web
- Keith Dennis, "Size of the Mathematical Literature"
- John Ewing, American Mathematical Society, "Thoughts on the Digital Mathematics Library Project (in advance of the workshop, July 29-30, 2002)"
- Gertraud Griepke, Springer-Verlag, "Springer-Verlag's E-publishing Strategy"
- Peter Michor, DML-thoughts
- Ulf Rehmann, Digital Mathematics Library Some Technical and Organisatorial Suggestions
- Robby Robson, Metadata Matters
- Steven W. Rockey, Cornell University Library, "What users want to see in a Digital Math Library"
- David Tranah, Cambridge University Press, "Does Mathematics Need Special Treatment?"
- Bernd Wegner, DLM proposals and questions
DML website maintained by Kizer Walker, Cornell University Library (email@example.com)
Last updated: 19 August 2002