Digital Mathematics Library
NSF Award Number: DUE-0206640
Recently added links
- Daniel E. Atkins, et al. (2003, January) Revolutionizing Science and Engineering Through Cyberinfrastructure: Report of the National Science Foundation Blue-Ribbon Advisory Panel on Cyberinfrastructure. http://www.communitytechnology.org/nsf_ci_report/.
- DML partner project NUMDAM (Numérisation de documents anciens mathématiques) is now online: http://www.numdam.org/.
- International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM), Beijing, August 2002
- Presentations from Aspects of Electronic Publishing. A program of the Committee on Electronic Information and Communication (CEIC). Beijing, August 26, 2002. http://www.ceic.math.ca/article.php?story=20020928162822598
- Find and Post Mathematics in the Web: A workshop on Electronic Information and Communication in Mathematics. Beijing, August 29-31, 2002. Satellite conference to the ICM 2002, Beijing.
Conference website: http://icms.math.tsinghua.edu.cn.
Conference program: http://icms.math.tsinghua.edu.cn/prog.aspx
- John Ewing. (2002, October 9). Predicting the Future of Scholarly Publishing. Version 2.4. http://www.ams.org/ewing/Predicting24.pdf.
Based on a talk given at the Conference on Electronic Information and Communication, Tsinghua University, China, August 29-31, 2002.
- Charles W. Bailey, Jr. (2002, October 11). Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography. Version 45. University of Houston Libraries. HTML: http://info.lib.uh.edu/sepb/sepb.html. PDF: http://info.lib.uh.edu/sepb/sepb.pdf.
This selective bibliography presents over 1,700 articles, books, and other printed and electronic sources that are useful in understanding scholarly electronic publishing efforts on the Internet.
DML website maintained by Kizer Walker, Cornell University Library (email@example.com)
Last updated: 13 August 2003