The following policies have been established by the Cornell University Library.
- Guidelines for Using Public Domain Text, Images, Audio, and Video from Cornell Library Collections
- Library Room Use Policies and Guidelines (Olin, Uris, and Kroch)
- Mann Meeting Room Guidelines
- Nondisclosure Clauses in Licenses
- Olin, Kroch, and Uris Building Policies
- Privacy and Confidentiality in the Cornell University Library
- User Art Exhibition in Public Areas of Olin/Kroch Asia and Uris Libraries
- Olin/Uris Digital Sign Guidelines
- Disability Services
- Gift Policy
- Public Computing
- Social Networking Practices
- Cornell Restroom/Facilities Use Guidelines
Circulation policies can be found on the Library's Borrowing and Delivery page.