At the Digital CoLab, we aim to support your projects and you as an individual – your learning, your skills, your imagination, and your connections to digital humanities communities of practice.
Who We Are
Learn more about the staff affiliated with the Digital CoLab.
At the Digital CoLab we abide by an ethic that Miriam Posner defines as “people over projects.” We are here to support your projects, but more than anything else, we are interested in supporting you – your learning, your skills, your imagination, and your connections and your community.
As a practice, we make use of “co-learning” as much as possible. We know that we don’t know everything! We learn from you, we help you find peers and experts on campus so that you can learn from each other, and we approach every question with a spirit of curiosity and exploration.
Work With Us
- Participate in our weekly virtual co-working sessions.
- Read about the January Immersion for Doctoral Students in the Humanities and Social Sciences and the Summer Graduate Fellowship in Digital Humanities – both annual events open by application.
- Learn about Privacy Services.
- More questions? Contact us.
Privacy Consultations & Instruction
As part of the Library’s overall Privacy Services initiative, the Digital Scholarship Program provides:
- General privacy literacy workshops
- Specialized workshops for particular needs
- One-on-one privacy consultations for individual circumstances.
You can also browse our privacy resources.