- Ask a Librarian - we offer multiple ways you can contact us for help.
- Request a Consultation - get help finding more information on your question. Meet with a librarian remotely (via zoom or some other technology).
- Research/Course Guides - our librarians have developed course guides, research guides, and skill guides to help with assignments or research.
- Choosing & developing a research topic
- Finding Books, Articles, & other materials
- Evaluating Sources
- Citing Sources
- Avoiding Plagiarism
Workshops, Tools & Services
- Library Workshops - we can help you discover and use citation management tools, walk you through conducting a literature review, or help with 3D modeling and design.
- Research Data Management Support - need help creating a data mangement plan or managing your data? We can help.
- Digital Mapping & GIS support - we can help you access GIS software and learn how to use it, find geospatial data, connect with the local and regional GIS user groups, and get help when you need it.
- Text Mining & Data Visualization - we offer workshops and consultations to help integrate digital tools and techniques into scholarly work to extract data, identify trends, look for patterns and better understand the relationships of terms within and between documents.
- Passkey - when you're off campus, connect to journals, databases and e-books that would otherwise be restricted or hidden behind paywalls.
- Access to physical library materials is being phased in and we are currently offering contactless pick-up from several library locations on campus. Please check our library COVID page for an up-to-date list of locations and services.
- Need to browse our collections? Our remote browsing guide can help guide you through some options to browse our collections online.
- Scanning Services - we can provide chapter and article scans electronically from our collections. Please check our library COVID page to see which locations are offering this service.
- Interlibrary Loan - need something that Cornell doesn't own? Make an interlibrary loan request!
Spaces & Technology
At this moment, Library spaces, our computing/software and our equipment for loan are unavailable. We are looking into ways that we can offer some or all of those services - check back soon!
- Knight Writing Center offers opportunities for students to work one-on-one with writing specialists.
- Learning Strategies Center offers resources on getting organized, the myths of multitasking, learning from video lectures, being flexible, remote group work, and staying connected with other people.
- Student Disability Services - contact Student Disabilities Services if you have a disability and need to request accommodations or services.