- The research specialist will suggest resources (books, articles, primary sources, data sources, and more) and search strategies for your topic.
- The research specialist may be a subject specialist who helps build the library’s collections and works closely with academic departments and programs.
- You’ll get help with research at any academic level, from FWS assignments through to dissertations and faculty projects.
- Examples include:
- Research paper (10 pages or longer), literature review, major presentation
- Thesis, dissertation, research project that will take longer than a semester
- Data-related project that involves finding or managing quantitative or qualitative data or GIS
- Help using citation management software such as Zotero and/or information management strategies and practices
Meet with a librarian remotely »