What is the Ithaca College & Cornell On-site Borrowing Program?
Cornell students, faculty and staff can check out materials on-site at Ithaca College!
Are you a Cornellian who is planning to visit Ithaca College?
- Check the rules for applying for a library card at IC.
Are you visiting Cornell from Ithaca College?
Submit your Library Card application here.
Visit the Library Public Services Office in 116 Olin Library, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Present a government issued photo ID card (passport, driver's license)
In order to verify your status, you will be asked to log into your Ithaca College online library account.
Your Cornell Library Card will:
- Be valid for one year from the issuing date.
- Allow physical access and borrowing of circulating books and DVDs at all Cornell libraries.
- The following page summarizes all the policies for Ithaca College patrons: https://www.library.cornell.edu/services/borrow/policy/local-resident
- The fee for local residents will be waived for IC faculty, students, and staff.
- Items can be returned at either Cornell or at Ithaca College.
* At this time, the Law Library is not participating in the on-site borrowing program. If you have any questions, please contact Femi Cadmus at firstname.lastname@example.org.