The Digital CoLab supports digital humanities research. We meet researchers individually, host workshops and instruct classes. We can help with tasks like building digital maps and exhibits, computationally analyzing texts, troubleshooting Python and R code and more.
The Digital CoLab at Olin Library
The Digital CoLab supports new and experimental approaches to research and teaching that are most often associated with the humanities and qualitative social sciences.
- Digital exhibits or digital publications
- Computational text analysis (words are data, too!)
- Network analysis
- Database design and maintenance
- Finding or preparing data with Optical Character Recognition (OCR), APIs, webscraping or other methods.
- Troubleshooting or remixing Python or R code for any of the above tasks.