We support our students, faculty, and visiting researchers through a number of services, both in and out of the classroom. We can help make course materials available through course reserves, provide tailored library instruction, delve deeper into research, publish findings, and more.
- Research Support – Explore all the ways we can help facilitate your research.
- Instruction Support – Connect with our staff to enhance your classroom experience.
- Course Reserves for Instructors – Submit your requests and make course materials easily available to students
- Digitization and Copyright – Learn about creating digital collections and assessing copyright usage.
- Current Awareness – Stay up to date with the newest developments in your field.
- Scholarly Publishing – Discover resources to help you publish your work.