Are you a Cornellian who is planning to visit Ithaca College?
- Check the rules for applying for a library card at Ithaca College.
Are you visiting Cornell from Ithaca College?
- Submit your Library Card application.
- Visit the Library Public Services Office in 116 Olin Library, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Present a government issued photo ID card (passport, driver’s license).
- In order to verify your status, you will be asked to log into your Ithaca College online library account.
Your Cornell Library Card will:
- Be valid for one year from the issuing date.
- Allow physical access and borrowing of circulating books and DVDs at all Cornell libraries.*
- The fee for local residents will be waived for IC faculty, students, and staff.
- Items can be returned at either Cornell or at Ithaca College.
* At this time, the Law Library is not participating in the on-site borrowing program.